Our base in Aegiali Bay is more than just a dive center. We offer camping and apartments on site to allow our guests to combine comfortable accommodation with their chosen course. We also have our own restaurant serving excellent food and a bar with live music most nights.
Our Dive center offers shaded outdoor seating, a naturally ventilated teaching classroom, chilled drinking water, showers and toilet facilities, multi lingual instructors and divemasters. We focus on the best training to the highest standards and making diving relaxing and enjoyable for all. Our aqualung equipment is of a high standard and regularly serviced in house by our 4 Aqualung technicians.
• Equipment rental (included in the price of course)
• Equipment service – Aqualung and Cressi Sub
• Air refills
• One Pro-Shop and Office
• Dive Insurance
• Camping – Tent hire or bring your own
• Studio Apartments
• Restaurant – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
• Safety Deposit box
• 2 minutes walk to the beach at Aegiali Bay.
• Ferry Transfers
• Rent a car